(as of Jan 13,2023 06:01:55 UTC – Details)
The DJI Mavic 3 Classic is available in three purchase options. DJI Mavic 3 Classic is the standard variant and includes the drone, DJI RC-N1 remote controller and other items for easy and comfortable flight. The DJI Mavic 3 Classic (drone only) includes the drone but no remote controller, making it ideal for those who already have a compatible remote controller. The DJI Mavic 3 Classic (DJI RC) combines a drone and a DJI RC that offer exceptional performance.
1. ActiveTrack is not available at video resolution higher than 4K or frame rate higher than 60 frames per second.
2. Measured in an undisturbed environment without interference. The maximum flight range of 15 km is achieved only in compliance with the FCC. The data above shows the farthest communication range for one-way non-return flights according to each standard. During flight, pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
3. Tested in an open outdoor environment without interference. Actual resolution may vary depending on the quality of the transmitted signal.
4. Measured by Mavic 3 Classic flying at a constant speed of 32.4 km/h in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. The data are indicative only. During flight, pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
5. DO NOT operate the aircraft in adverse weather conditions, including strong winds exceeding 12.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft at 6,000 m (19,685 ft) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in an environment where the temperature is below -10°C (14°F) or above 40°C (104°F). DO NOT fly in from moving objects such as cars or boats. NELETTE near reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the visual system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in an environment with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light can cause the visual system to function abnormally. NELETTE near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common sources of magnetic or radio interference include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, power lines, high-capacity electrical power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and transmission towers. When taking off in desert or beach areas, be careful not to get sand into the aircraft. Fly the plane in open areas away from the crowds. Buildings, mountains and trees can block the GNSS signal and affect the on-board compass.
Hasselblad 4/3 CMOS Camera – Legendary Swedish brand Hasselblad has tailored the L2D-20c aerial camera for the Mavic 3 series, packing professional 4/3 CMOS into an incredibly compact space.
5.1K HD video – professional-level image performance for sharper details. It can also record 4K/60fps images using oversampling technology.
Maximum Flight Time 46 Minutes – Compatible with Mavic 3-Series batteries for up to 40 minutes of hovering and up to 46 minutes of flight. It allows creators to capture more content with less worry.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing – With APAS 5.0, the Mavic 3 Classic can detect objects in all directions at any time during flight and smoothly avoid obstacles, making flights extremely safe.
15km HD video transmission – The Mavic 3 Classic offers a maximum transmission range of 15km (9.3 miles). This expands shooting possibilities with a stable signal and crystal clear 1080p/60fps.
Advanced RTH – Mavic 3 Classic can automatically calculate and execute an optimized route back to the set home point with this intelligent and convenient feature that gives pilots more peace of mind.
It includes a DJI RC drone and remote controller that comes pre-installed with the DJI Fly App and a built-in 5.5-inch HD display for sharp viewing even in direct sunlight.
The Waypoint Flight feature allows the Mavic 3 Classic to automatically fly (and accurately repeat) flight paths along pre-selected aerial points.